Saturday, May 22, 2010

Tablet Fun and PokeMon

I can't draw, at least nothing remotely realistic. Trying to draw with my thumb holding down the left mouse clicker and using my finger as a pen on a shitty unresponsive laptop track pad just exacerbates the lack of natural talent and makes me want to pout. Or shout.

So yeah, I finally broke down and bought myself a Wacom tablet and have been having fun playing with it for the last few hours in between random work related tasks.

It's awesome. There is definitely a learning curve, which is where pokemans come in! I am going to teach myself to draw-paint digiart... whatever you call it, by drawing pokemans! PokeMon?

Right, Pocket Monsters. Okay. I know nothing about them. Nothing. Don't expect me to tell you who would win a fight between Onyx and Charmeleon because I don't know. I don't care. I couldn't tell you if I wanted to!

But, I will draw some and post them here for you to look at. I will even sign them, because now that I have a tablet, i am an artist! True story!

No sass! But send me pics of your favorite monsters and I may try to doodle them sometime!