Thursday, December 24, 2009

Arundel val Estar Crimbo Gift!

So this box comes in the post today...


At first I don't know who it's from. I guess wrong, and then find the tiny return address label and realize it is from my one listener who antagonizes me the most, Arundel val Estar, the Kingdom-Famous goat rancher himself! At first I am touched.

Inside the box is another box... and it is quite heavy for its size. I begin to snicker,
thinking to myself (as opposed to thinking to YOU), "It must be rocks."


I open it and see what appears to be a brick wrapped in bubble wrap with a note attached.


And pull out what feels like a brick wrapped in bubble wrap, and start laughing hysterically. The love is pouring out of me right now. This is by far the funniest gift I have received in a long time, I am thinking. The obvious reference to KoL is so perfect it has me in hysterics for a good couple of minutes before I can compose myself and take the next picture.













So imagine my surprise when I open it up and find what appears to be a bottle of home made whiskey or brandy!


And then my new surprise when I look at the label and discover it is MAPLE SYRUP! YUM!